I've been meaning to try a recipe for homemade play-dough and finally got around to it today. It was real easy and Kori had a lot of fun with it!
This is the recipe I used-
- 1 Cup Plain Flour
- 1/4 Cup Salt
- 3 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons of Oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- Food Coloring
- Mix the dry ingredients in a saucepan
- Whisk in the water over low heat
- Mix in the vinegar
- Pour in the oil
- Continue to mix over low heat until it forms a playdough texture
- Split up the dough, and knead in the food color (when it’s cool enough to touch)
We have some fun neon food coloring which made for some pretty colored play dough!